Sunday, January 17, 2016

Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub

For most of us, Sunday is the perfect pamper day to get ourselves ready for the week ahead and while I think it’s nice to do the same during the work week as well, there is something special about Sundays. In order to get my skin super soft and smooth I love using a great scrub, I find it’s a very invigorating treatment and my favorite by far is the incredible Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub.


Caudalie brought out the Crushed Cabernet Scrub after it was developed as part of their spa treatment at the Caudalie Vinothérapie Spa in Bordeaux, allowing us to recreate the spa experience at home. It is made of brown sugar, honey, grape seeds and essential oils that come together in one of the most luxurious and efficient scrubs I have ever used.


I love sugar scrubs in general but sometimes they leave me wanting for a bit more you know? I just need more exfoliation and the sugar melts too quickly. Well with this Crushed Cabernet Scrub you get all the skin softening benefits of brown sugar as it melts, but then you are left with all the grape seeds so you can really buff away any stubborn roughness and dry skin. The combination of ingredients is actually nicely moisturizing so your skin feels supple afterwards but it does not leave any oily residue making perfect to use before applying self-tanner. The unique formula also makes it super long-lasting because you only need a little to get great results!

You can get the Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub from their website, Caudalie stores, Sephora and Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig