Monday, September 7, 2015

Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Daily Sun Gel SPF30 PA++

Well the sweltering heat and humidity just keep on coming… In those condition, having a great sunscreen is crucial because nobody enjoys putting on a thick layer of greasy cream on their face when it is boiling outside. Luckily I am covered with my favorite sunscreen the Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Daily Sun Gel SPF30 PA++.


If I could only use one sunscreen for the rest of my life it would be this one and I cannot recommend it enough. It is a light water-based lotion, it is not a gel but it is a far cry from thick creams, it absorbs like a dream! It contains great ingredients like sunflower seed oil, green tea extract and hyaluronic acid. All these leave you with soft and moisturized skin and I found that the hyaluronic acid really helps it absorb faster, but it also helps the rest of your skincare do the same. It’s just absolutely brilliant!

The sun gel also works really well under makeup, leaving no white cast and it does not make your face oilier throughout the day, so your makeup will stay in place. After months of usage I can report I never got sunburned while wearing it and I love how all the antioxidants it contains will certainly help protect my skin from harmful sunrays and keep it looking young. The bottle design is also worth mentioning, it is small and compact so you can easily take it with you on your travels and it has a very small and narrow nozzle that allows you to control the exact amount of product you need preventing any waste. Honestly, this is just such a rave worthy product for me, as most sunscreens break me out, but this one has done nothing but good things for my skin.

You can get the Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Daily Sun Gel from their website, though it appears like the SPF30 version has been discontinued they offer an SPF50+ PA+++ version in the same formula and this is the one I will be purchasing in the future. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig