Friday, June 19, 2015

John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray

I haven’t dabbled into sea salt sprays for years. I know most people love them, but they generally don’t do anything for me. I have very long hair and lots of it so it usually ways down any efforts made to style naturals waves simply using products. However, after reading about the John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray on a few blogs and seeing it on offer in my local drugstore, I decided to give it a go.


Using this alone on wet hair did not improve the natural waves I get, but it did add a bit of texture without drying out the hair or making it sticky. This made it easier for me to style my hair into a bun or a braid. I think it might help hold on to the waves a little but honestly it wasn’t anything significant. Also it has a slight coconut scent which I am not a fan of (I just don’t love coconut scents) but thankfully it didn’t linger in my hair.

Now for the good stuff, as you can probably tell I was not blown away at first, but I found a way to make this product work for me. When my hair is still a bit damp from washing it, I brush and spray the sea salt spray evenly in my hair. Then, I separate my hair into two sections, gently twisting them around each other and tying the end with a hair tie before going to bed. The next morning I woke up with gorgeous natural looking waves and compared to when I do this without the spray, the waves were more defined and lasted longer.

All in all, this is a decent product, I don’t think it is amazing but as far as sea salt sprays go I think it is very nice for the price. The John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray is available from most drugstores and you can also get it on Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig