Thursday, March 19, 2015

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

These days, I’ve been favoring a more natural eye look to get into the spring spirit. A light champagne shadow, some mascara and I’m good to go. To achieve pretty and natural looking lashes, I love the Maybelline Mega Plush mascara. This has replaced my beloved but sadly discontinued (in Canada) Maybelline Full and Soft mascara.

This has a gel formula that’s quite dry, which I prefer, and builds natural volume and length. It opens up the eyes by defining your lashes with a very black formula and medium-sized round brush, but it does it without being clumpy or extravagant. I think it would be very appropriate for someone that’s just getting into makeup or is still young.



One other thing I love about this product is how easy it is to remove, there’s no need for intense rubbing here, a simple cleansing oil does the job in seconds. Another thing to note however is that since the formula is quite dry to begin with, this mascara does dry out more quickly than other. I personally have no issues with this because I like to change my mascaras regularly and being a drugstore product, it is super affordable and often on sale for about 4$. 

You can find the Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara from any drugstore and it is regularly priced at around 7$. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig