Thursday, March 19, 2015

Clarins Samples Review

Today, I wanted to do a little round-up of Clarins products I’ve been testing over the past few weeks. They are all samples but I was able to use them enough to give you my opinion on them and whether or not I would purchase the full size.


The first one up is the Satin-SmoothBody Lotion with Sorbier Bud, this is a light lotion that absorbs really quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. It contains sorbier bud and hyaluronic acid and the combination moisturizes like nothing else. I don’t love the scent, it’s a little too baby powdery for me, but I would like to purchase the full size bottle. 

Next is the Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed, which is a basic foaming cleanser. I found it very gentle and not as stripping as other product, but it did not blow me away. If you love foaming cleansers and are looking for something very gentle then it might be worth having a look at, but I don’t think I’ll purchase it.


The other cleanser I tried was the One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract and this one I loved. It’s a super refreshing gel-like cleanser with tiny little beads that exfoliate your skin, but is still gentle enough that it won’t make your face red or irritate it. The zesty scent is uplifting in the morning and I love how my skin feels energized after use. I can’t wait to get the full size tube, it truly is a lovely morning cleanser. 

Lastly is the Daily Energizer Cream-Gel, this moisturizer hydrates and balances the skin without causing any oiliness. It’s a lovely basic moisturizer that would be great for teenagers because of its light texture. It doesn’t have tons of bells and whistles but it’s a solid product.  I liked it but I won’t be rushing to buy just because I’d like to try other moisturizers on the market. 


You can find all these products from a Clarins counter, Boots and online. Clarins offers multiple website options depending on your country, just scroll down to the bottom to select the right one.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig