Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saying Hello to Spring with the Murad Hydrating Toner


I love a good mist, but I have to admit that more often than not I’m left feeling like it does not do much for my skin except refresh it. Now there’s nothing wrong with that but if you are looking for a little something extra I may have found the perfect product: the Murad Hydrating Toner.


First off, it smells incredible, kind of like peaches and it’s just so deliciously fruit that it’s really perfect for spring and summer. It’s a really uplifting scent that instantly puts a smile on my face! Now apart from the scent, this toner truly makes your skin more hydrated while also refreshing it. Some of the star ingredients it contains include grape seed extract, cucumber extract as well as peach extract to balance and hydrate the skin.

As the weather gets warmer I tend to reach for lighter textures and I found that this product really helps me keep my skin hydrated without having to use something heavy. I think it would be great to use if you’re spending a lot of time outdoors or are in a very dry environment (air conditioning can just suck the moisture out of your skin). I personally use it over makeup sometimes and it doesn’t disturb it. The spray on it is quite powerful but the mist is fine so it doesn’t drench you face either. Also the size is quite generous compared to other toners and mist, it’s a 180ml so it should last you a while.

The bottle pictured above is of the old packaging, the toner now comes in a pink bottle which I think is much more in keeping with the fruity hydration theme. This was my first Murad purchase and I’m quite intrigued to try more from the brand.

You can find the Murad Hydrating Toner at Sephora as well as from the Murad website and places like Feelunique and Lookfantastic.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig