Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Review

Fall is a time when I love to test out new cleansers, I enjoy taking more time with my skincare routine and double cleansing every night. The Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser really left a big impression on me after I tried it out last year and now seemed like the perfect time to go back to it.


The Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is a super gentle certified organic cream cleanser with a very pleasant light scent from the essential oils it contains. I think it is far too lovely to use as a makeup remover so I typically use it in the morning or as a second cleanse at night. The formula feels very comforting, after every use my skin feels soft, balanced and there is no oily residue left behind. To me, this is a simple, classic cleanser that helps make my routine effortless and my skin feel good.

For a certified organic skincare product, the formula feels really luxurious and sophisticated because it’s very easy to remove. The pump packaging is super practical and hygienic which is great for a natural product because it helps protect the ingredients. I honestly don’t have a bad thing to say about the Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser it’s a fantastic product.


The Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is available on the Pai website and from online retailers like Lookfantastic and Naturisimo. The smaller size shown in the picture is part of a set available here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig