Friday, October 27, 2017

Caudalie French Kiss Tinted Lip Balm in Séduction Review

My love for Caudalie is well documented and in my eyes Mathilde Thomas can do no wrong. Which is why I was over the moon when Caudalie announced they were releasing tinted lip balms, their lip conditioner is my most repurchased lip balm (try it it’s amazing). The only issue was choosing a color out of the three lovely shades they have released. I settled on Séduction a medium neutral pink that seemed great for every day, keep reading for my full review.



The French Kiss Tinted Lip Balms come in super cute little pots with wooden lids, they look adorable. Now I have seen various opinions on the tinted aspect of these balms, personally I enjoy the level of color they give, it’s a sheer wash but they definitely have pigment. In a way they remind me of the Dior Crème de Rose lip balm because the top layer of the balm is quite hard and you need to go through that layer to get to the more pigmented and creamier part of the balm (it only takes a few uses). Séduction is a medium neutral pink color which looks natural and helps bring color to the face, the berry toned Addiction is next on my list.


As for the formula, it is very different to the lip conditioner which is great to rehydrate the lips and helps deal with chapped lips. The French Kiss balm is quite different, it feels very cushiony on the lips and has a thicker formula which makes it great to seal moisture into your lips. The balm will prevent your lips from drying out and can diminish the appearance of chapped lips, but if your lips are already quite chapped the lip conditioner would be a better option.


I personally love the glossy plump look from the French Kiss Tinted Lip Balm and I think it’s perfect to put on in the morning before heading out. It looks great on its own but it can also be layered over lipstick and stains. At £10 I think it’s a lovely product and a nice little treat.


The Caudalie French Kiss Tinted Lip Balm is available from the Caudalie website and from many retailers including Feelunique and Naturisimo.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig