Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Favorite Workout Videos for January 2016

Can you believe we are the 3rd of January already? Like most of you have probably done, I took the time to write down my resolutions for 2016 and obviously being healthier and in better shape made the list. To help all of you take full advantage of that new year motivation, I thought I’d round up my favorite workout videos to inspire you if you are also looking to be stronger and fitter this year.



First up we have two videos from Blogilates, I love Cassey’s videos and she is actually the one that got me into Pilates. I love how all the exercise are fairly easy to do and you don’t need any equipment besides a yoga mat. The Bubble Butt Workout and the Butt Lift and Slim Thighs Workout from the Beach Series are a great way to start working on getting those lean muscles and a perky behind.





Next are the Cardio Kickboxing Workouts from XHIT Daily videos. I love doing those for cardio, they look easy enough but they leave you sweaty which is exactly what I am looking for in a quick cardio session. I am not a runner so I love how this is a great way to get my blood pumping without the stress running can put on my body.




Last but not least, is the Exercise TV Incredible Abs Video, this is actually the first ever workout video I did. It is a great ab routine for beginners and a good starting point if you are just wanting to get into the fitness world. I also love that you can download it for free on iTunes which is where I first discovered it.


I hope this will help you harness that motivation you are currently feeling to develop new fitness habits and be healthier in 2016.


Disclaimer: I am not a health/fitness expert, the workouts above are only suggestions to help inspire you. Before starting any new fitness or diet regime you should always check with your healthcare professional to make sure they are suitable for you. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig