Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Perfect Everyday Blush: Nars Deep Throat


Nars blushes are a cult favorite for a reason, the quality is pretty much unbeatable. The color selection is large and simply picking one can be quite difficult (who wouldn’t want them all). I know Orgasm is the one everyone recommends, but to me Deep Throat is the most perfect blush.


Both shades are actually a similar peachy-pink shade, but Deep Throat is ever so slightly cooler. The biggest difference between the two however is glitter: Orgasm has loads of shimmer and glitter while Deep Throat is glitter-free and only has very fine gold shimmer that creates a beautiful glow on your cheeks. To me, that makes it more wearable for everyday because it looks more natural.

What I love most about this is the color it gives, it creates the most perfect flush. The peachy-pink really brightens up your whole face. It doesn’t look too pink or coral so it works well with cool and warm tones. As for the shimmer, it really lifts your face! This is one of my most worn blushes because it always pulls my entire makeup together. Nars blushes are pricier but this one is definitely worth the investment. 

The Nars Blush in Deep Throat is available from the Nars website, their beauty counters and Sephora
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig