Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Workout Playlist June 2015

I have been trying to get back into my regular workout routine for a while now, but it’s been harder than I expected. I prefer working out in the evening but recently I have felt too tired after work to get myself to the gym. In order to boost my motivation, I have been updating my gym playlist and I thought I could share with you some of my favorite songs of the moment. Maybe they’ll get you in the mood to be more active or to add something new to your own playlists. 


You can watch all the music videos in the links below and all the songs are available on iTunes.

- Maroon 5: Sugar (here)

- Kara: Mamma Mia 맘마미아 (here)

- Girl’s Generation: Catch Me if You Can (here)

- Zedd: Find You (feat. Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant) (here)


- One Direction: Where Do Broken Hearts Go (here)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig