Sunday, November 9, 2014

Soap and Glory Flake Away

Soap and Glory is one of my favorite brands when it comes to body products, everything they make smells great and all their names are super clever. Today I present to you Flake Away, a body scrub that contains sugar, peach seed powder and shea butter to leave your skin soft and hydrated.

I bought the travel size version and I loved it. The scrub really buffs away dead skin cells, but it is doesn’t feel harsh or abrasive on your skin. The sugar actually has a moisturizing effect as it melts on your skin with the friction and combined with the shea butter it contains, your skin is left baby soft. I really enjoy how efficient it was without leaving any oil or greasy residue on my skin. As for the scent, it has the typical Soap and Glory scent which reminds me of a peachier version of Dior’s Miss Dior Chérie. 


This is a lovely product that I would recommend to anyone looking for a good scrub. Also I think it’s great Soap and Glory offers so many travel size versions of their products has they're a great way of trialing products without committing to a full size bottle.

You can get Flake Away from Boots or online for £8.00 (£2.50 for the travel size) in the U.K. and Shoppers Drug Mart carries some Soap and Glory products in Canada.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig