Friday, October 4, 2013

What I Love...

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for about a year now, but I never found the courage to do it.
Would people read it? Would they like what they read?
All those questions held me back and made me question whether or not my voice could have a positive impact on people.

Today I realised that I should really to this for me, writting about things I love makes me appreciate them even more and THAT brings me happiness!

The idea behind this blog is for me to talk about  what I love and hopefully help you discover new things. I wish to share what makes me happy in the hope that it can bring you some happiness too.
You can expect posts on a variety of things, from skincare to TV shows and books. I don't want this blog to be defined by a specific category, because I wish to have the freedom to explore all the things I love.

I would love nothing more than for you to discover new things through this blog, because there is no better feeling than knowing you have brought happiness to other people.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig