Saturday, October 28, 2017

Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover Review

With Halloween and party season fast approaching I thought it would be the perfect time to talk about the essential skincare item you need to see you through your nights out. Whether it’s after a party or a very long day, you might not feel like removing your makeup but it is so important to do so to keep your skin looking its best. This is why I always have a bottle of cleansing water in my room to make sure that no matter how tired I am, my makeup will come off before I go to bed. I need something that works well to make sure the process is easy and quick, which is why I have been loving the Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover.


This made in France cleansing water from Klorane is amazing, it is fragrance-free and alcohol-free so it is super gentle on the skin. I found it removes both base and eye makeup quickly and it does not irritate my eyes at all which is great because most eye makeup remover sting my eyes. However, what I love most about it is that it doesn’t leave any residue on my skin which some cleansing waters do. I still rinse my face after using it (maybe double cleanse if I have enough energy) but I would feel comfortable not doing so if I had to.

Klorane, being a French pharmacy brand, the Floral Water Make-up Remover is super affordable and the large bottle should last you quite a long time. I have already repurchased it, so it has become a staple in my skincare collection.


The Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover is available from many drugstores and on the Klorane website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig