Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Caudalie Beauty Elixir Review


Today I have for you a review on one of the most classic products on the market. It’s something that is always in magazines and it seems like all the makeup artists, skin experts and models love it. I’m talking about the Caudalie Beauty Elixir! You all know I’m a huge Caudalie fan so keep reading for my thoughts on it.


More than the actual product itself, the mist on a facial spray is super important to me. The product inside could be fantastic but if it sprays everywhere, drenches my face or actually sprays everywhere but my face I will not use it. Luckily, the Caudalie Beauty Elixir has a super fine mist that is very light, like a cloud of hydration. So before we even get to the benefits of the elixir, it’s actually a joy to use.

The elixir itself has a really strong herbal and slightly minty scent that is very refreshing and a perfect midday pick-me-up. It contains a mix of botanical extracts and essential oils, with the star ingredients being green grape extract, peppermint and rose essential oils. It provides a nice hydration boost and adds a lovely glow to the face without looking oily. It is also perfect to set your makeup or to bring it back to life if it’s looking a little powdery. Overall this is a product that deserves its stellar reputation and I think most people would enjoy it. It might not be for you if you don’t like heavily scented products, though this one does not smell like perfume (it’s quite natural and authentic). It also comes in a smaller travel size, perfect if you want to try it before committing to the full size.

The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is available from a variety of Caudalie retailers including Naturisimo and the Caudalie website.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig