Monday, April 13, 2015

Ren Clarimatte Clarifying Toner

I have always been a fan of toners, I love how they refresh the skin and help my moisturizer penetrate better. That being said, a lot of them don’t actually do much for the skin or simply dry it out. This is why finding a great product suited for your skin concerns is so important. My personal favorite is the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner, I have repurchased it many times, but when I finished my last bottle I decide to try something new: the Ren Clarimatte Clarifying Toner.


This particular toner is alcohol free and contains different acids such as lactic and glycolic acid that come from the fruit extracts it contains (in this case passion fruit and pineapple). You can read more about the ingredients and see the full list here. With continuous use, this toner helped decongest my skin and balance it. The acids also have an exfoliating effect, making your skin brighter and smoother. 

I really enjoyed using this and the reasonable price makes it a great everyday staple in my routine. I have actually used up my bottle and I am now trying to get my hands on a new one. It is simply one of those products with a great fuss-free formula that performs without being irritating and that is the reason why it reinforces my love for toners.   

If you are interested, you can find the Ren Clarimatte Clarifying Toner on the Ren website as well as on Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig