Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Victoria’s Secret Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream

Using body lotion is not something I look forward to, however winter weather makes it crucial if you want to avoid dry itchy skin. For those days where a simple lotion just isn’t enough, I turn to the Victoria’s Secret Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream. 

Unlike body butters or thicker creams, this one does not leave any greasy residue on my skin and sinks in very quickly. The avocado, sweet almond oil and honey it contains provide deep and lasting hydration when compared to typical body moisturizers, but the main selling point for me is its fragrance. I always get the Secret Charm scent (in all my VS body products) because its mix of honeysuckle and jasmine is heavenly. I love how Victoria’s Secret offers a very wide array of scents to choose from and since they often have mix and match promotions on all their body products, you can try out different ones or stock up for the different seasons.


You can find the Victoria’s Secret Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream from any Victoria’s Secret store and online for 14$. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig